Great looks and practical benefits, too!
We feature FormulaOne and Llumar Films. They offer a Lifetime Warranty and 99.9% UVA/UVB reduction. The Classic Color-stable dyed films and the Pinnacle and Stratos Ceramic films are available in a wide variety of tint percentages, from the ultra light “AirBlue” 80% to the Pinnacle 5% “limo tint”. You will find the shade that’s most appropriate for your vehicle.
With over 20 years of experience, our team has tinted most vehicle makes and models, from entry-level to extreme exotics. Accutint Bellevue is dedicated to offering the highest quality window tinting solutions. Our “Master Installation” sets us apart from the competition:
- We tint each window with a single piece of film resulting in a uniform finish, with no gaps or seams.
- Our technique allows installation without removing door panels; door panel removal can compromise the clips resulting is squeaks and rattles.
- On roll-up windows, we “tuck” the film in the channels and below the sweeps/felt and we wrap the film over the tops and then quarter-file the edge – no film edges showing – no gaps.
- On fixed windows we tuck the film under the molding – no film edges showing – no gaps.
While our installations may take longer than other shops, your windows look like they are tinted glass – there’s no bare glass!
A Look at Our Process:
How much time is required for tint installation? For all windows except windshield:
- 2-door vehicles: 2-3 hours
- 4-door vehicles: 2.5-3.5 hours
- Wagon/ SUV: 2.5-3.5 hours
- 2 front windows (matchup): 1-2 hours
How dark can windows be legally tint in Washington?
- Passenger vehicles: all side and rear windows: 24%.
- MPVs (aka Multi-purpose Passenger Vehicles; which includes most SUVs and trucks):
- Front side windows: 24%.
- Back side windows and rear window: any % is legal.