Quality Installs, Product Warranties, and Satisfaction Guaranteed
Enhance Your Tesla
We feature FormulaOne and Llumar Films. They offer a Lifetime Warranty and 99.9% UVA/UVB reduction. The Classic Color-stable dyed films and the Pinnacle and Stratos Ceramic films are available in a wide variety of tint percentages, from the ultra light “AirBlue” 80% to the Pinnacle 5% “limo tint”. You will find the shade that’s most appropriate for your Tesla.
If you’re looking to upgrade your Tesla with premium window tinting, look no further than Accutint Bellevue’s professional Tesla window tinting services. With Tesla window tinting, you can protect yourself and your passengers from 99.9% of harmful UV A/B/C rays while reducing glare, adding privacy and enhancing the overall appearance of your vehicle. Our team of experts use the highest quality window tint films to ensure that your Tesla looks its best while providing maximum protection and comfort.
We Tint All Tesla Models
Whether you’re in need of your Tesla Model S, 3, X, or Y window tinted, our team has you covered. We specialize in providing the best Tesla window tinting solutions for every model and make, ensuring a perfect fit and finish every time. Our services are designed to enhance your driving experience and increase the longevity of your Tesla by reducing heat and glare and eliminating 99.9% of UV-A/B/C, protecting your skin and the interior surfaces from fading and cracking. Our “Master Installation” sets us apart from the competition:
- We tint each Tesla window with a single piece of film resulting in a uniform finish, with no gaps or seams.
- Our technique allows installation without removing door panels; door panel removal can compromise the clips resulting is squeaks and rattles.
- On roll-up windows, we “tuck” the film in the channels and below the sweeps/felt and we wrap the film over the tops and then quarter-file the edge – no film edges showing – no gaps.
- On fixed windows, we tuck the film under the molding – no film edges showing – no gaps.
While our installations may take longer than other shops, your windows look like they are tinted glass – there’s no bare glass!
A Look at Our Process:
- 2-door Teslas: 2-3 hours
- 4-door Teslas: 2.5-3.5 hours
- Wagon/ SUV: 2.5-3.5 hours
- 2 front windows (matchup): 1-2 hours
- Passenger vehicles: all side and rear windows: 24%.
- MPVs (aka Multi-purpose Passenger Vehicles; which includes most SUVs and trucks):
- Front side windows: 24%.
- Back side windows and rear window: any % is legal.
Yes, you can wash your car. The film is applied on the windows’ interior surface. And if you don’t want to wash your car, remember that Accutint Bellevue offers Car Washes and full Auto Detailing.
Yes, it’s important to avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on your Tesla’s tinted windows. Instead, use a soft cloth and mild soap to clean them, and avoid rolling down the windows for at least 5 days after installation to allow the film to fully cure.